Enter a Webpage address to scan for Focusable Elements.
After submitting a webpage, we will attempt to detect Focusable Elements.
Some notes about Focusable Element detection using this tool...
- Any element that has a tabindex="-1" will be ignored.
- Any Disabled, default-focusable element will be ignored.
- Only the first 500 found Focusable elements will be reported.
- Hidden/non-displayed elements are ignored
- This tool is currently under beta testing
- NOTE: if the scanned webpage is slow to respond or contains complex caching or loading delays, then this tool may not effectively detect Focusable Elements due to the absense of rendered Element-tags in the HTML-code at the time of running this tool. Certain websites may simply block such scanning from this website.
- for examples of role icons view ARIA-Role Icons.